Once in a while, we all need some pampering. It might be you and your girlfriends, the entire family or a gathering of co-workers. We have put together a fantastic riding holiday for you, with relaxation and pampering far away from the everyday hassle. Enjoy total freedom when you experience the areas 30 km riding paths where you sense the sea, the wind, the dunes, the moor and the forests everywhere.
The skies are high above, the smell of salt is in the air and there are happy and calm horses available for all levels. Upon arrival, you will find a complimentary basket and tapas plates for Friday night. A nice dinner Saturday night is off course also included. We have also filled the fridge with nice breakfast products, so that you do not have to think about shopping. With two guided rides Saturday and one guided ride Sunday you will discover, why we think, that Feddet boasts some of the most beautiful parts of Denmark’s nature.
Comfortable after a day’s adventure, you can enjoy a glass of wine beneath the stars, sprawling in the outdoor wilderness bath. Or you can, temperatures permitting, jump into the fresh blue waves of the bay.
You will stay in the beach house ”Amalie”, a cozy and well-situated luxury holiday house with room for up to 8 persons and with direct access to a private beach. The house is off course insulated for all year use and divided in two parts, where bath/toilets are located in one building and the remaining part is in the main house. The house is located just 1 kilometer north of the center of the holiday park, where all additional adventures can be fully enjoyed.
On booking a wellness riding holiday, the following is included in the price
- 3 guided rides of 1½ hours with possibility for participation in getting the horses ready
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary basket with delicious snacks and chilled cava.
- Tapas plates incl. wine to be enjoyed Friday night at your holiday house. We have made everything ready, you just need to sit down for dinner.
- Dinner Saturday evening incl. 1 beverage per person at our restaurant the Strandcafé. (During the months of November to March, our chef will serve your dinner directly at the beach house ”Amalie”, enjoy!)
- No need to think about breakfast. We have filled the fridge with nice breakfast products and delicious treats for both Saturday and Sunday.